Friday, January 08, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010, To God be the glory. Last year saw me at two great conferences, one in Barcelona and the other in Ghana where I presented on Oral literature with short performances. In both places, I got to meet interesting people whose work I intend to follow. I spent several months editing my YA novel, sheduled for publication this year. My hope is to see this released in the first quarter or third of this year. No wonder I am looking forward to this year and this decade.

There are other projects which I hope will sprout up...a medical mission? And I'm hoping to put on a show or may be, two with new stories I have developed for oral telling. In the back of my mind is the furtherance of the work began at the Kibi Elememtary School two years ago and featured on this blog. Here in Guelph, I look forward to the work of the two committees I serve on.
2009 introduced me to the phenomenon of facebook and reconnection with my childhood friends and associates.

2010...Promises to bring my past to catch up with my present for a future of Vision, Mission, Heart, Family, Capacity, Opportunity, and the confluence of my worlds.
Don't be surprised to see posts from the past and the present, from this continent and another, from one sphere of life and another.

No comments: