Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Song of Africa


I am getting excited! Yesterday I was interviewed by a reporter, Thana of the Guelph Mercury, concerning my show, Song of Wagadu: Song of Africa. I am feeling the tropics in my blood inspite of the snow. Talking about snow, last friday which was the first of February, a winter storm blew over much of Ontario. I had to cancel an engagement in Alliston to stay safe. It was the same evening Phil Bast, journalist, came to shoot a video report of our practice. What a night! We were not sure of anything, who would make practice, if Phil could brave the weather. In the end he did brave the weather, a number of us could make the practice but the studio was closed: SNOW DAY! Stress! Solutions!


We ended up practicing at our church on Watson Street and Phil shot the video which you can find at http://news.guelphmercury.com/videogallery


Please note: that was a practice. The show will be so colourful!!!

February 9th, 2008, GUELPH YOUTH MUSIC CENTRE, 75 CARDIGAN STREET, 7pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

production speech cola endangered fathe unproven every projected independence ekeyksa tulloch
lolikneri havaqatsu